Friday, August 28, 2009

Whimsical and Tres Chic Signs ~


Paula over at Castle and Cottage Signs made this Fabulous sign for me. It's a new sign that she made to look like a Vintage Antique sign. I wanted to have a crown, pink roses on it and rather distressed ~ so that it would match our 110+ year old "Chippy" Cottage. She still has to add the Glass Glitter on the Crown and add the wax to it ~ but I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. I can't wait to see it in person!!


Here is a closeup of the roses at the bottom of the sign. It also shows the color better which is a light sage green. Just hop right here to see all of the signs in her Etsy Store.

This Patisserie Sign is available on her website ~ Castle and Cottage Signs ~ hop right here to see her lovely website. This Gorgeous Sign is one of my favorites ~ so I've added it to my lengthy wish list. She also has lots of signs for Weddings, french inspired and cottage themed ~ they're all so unique and Tres Chic.


I needed a sign for our Garden Gate and I found this one over on the Terry's Village website. It's on sale for $9.99 and is so adorable ~ the perfect size (9" X 16"). It's difficult to find a Bunny sign that doesn't have "Happy Easter" on it. You can Hippity Hop right over here to order one of these signs for your Garden Gate.



Is it just me or do the Holidays come and go more quickly than they used to? In the good old days ~ I would decorate weeks ahead of a Holiday. This year ~ I think I decorated for the Fourth of July ON the morning of the 4th of July. Guess I should go ahead and put out my Labor Day Decorations tomorrow.

Do you know SomeBunny that still has their Christmas lights and/or Decorations up from last Christmas? This is the perfect year round sign for those of us who are living their life in "fast forward". AND that little Bunny is too CUTE!! This Sign is only $7.99 over at the Terry's Village website ~ hop here. I just found out that Terry's Village is a division of the Oriental Trading Company ~ which is celebrating it's 75th Anniversary.

No comments: