Thursday, August 20, 2009

God is Great, Beer is Good & People are Crazy!!

Usually I have to hear a song a few times before I fall in love with it. However, I was "head over heels" the very first time I heard this Song. BUT ~ I was so upset about the title and was going to do a whole Blog post about it because ~ I thought the Title of the Song and the "chorus" was "God is Good, Beer is Great and People are Crazy!!" I went to bed last night and had decided that first thing this morning I was going to post about this Song and ask the Question ~

Why not have the Title be ~ God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!!??

Anyway, as a special God Wink to me first thing this morning ~ this was the song that was playing when my radio "alarm" went off. AND ~ the name of the Song IS God is Great, Beer is Good NOT God is Good, Beer is Great. I don't know about "People" being Crazy, but it's official ~ I AM CRAZY!!

As Gilda Radner on Saturday Night Live used to say ~ "Never Mind"


No comments: