Monday, August 31, 2009

What's wrong with Snail Mail?

Why can't we all just go back to Snail Mail? That's me up there in the picture ~ I'm always running to the Post Office Box with my letter at the last second. Sometimes our super sweet mailman will wait while I finish putting on the stamp and sealing my letter. He's been our mailman since 1998 ~ so he knows me quite well. He knows that I get "secret" packages that "we" don't want Mr. Bunny to know about. Any package that has a Paypal Label or an Ebay logo on it is a "secret package".

Do you think that this Computer era is just a fad or do you think it's going to continue? Wouldn't EveryBunny like to receive a nice lovely letter that you can hold in your hand rather than a plain"black and white" bland looking email?

Well, it seems like Computers are here to stay ~ so Mr. Bunny spent ALL day Saturday reinstalling everything back on my "new" Computer. It's really new now ~ since he had to install a new hard drive and all of my programs. I had no idea that it was going to take all day to get everything set up again. Poor Mr. Bunny ~ I know he would have rather played golf. I really appreciate that he spent his Saturday fixing my Computer ~ I would have never been able to figure everything out.

He had to install the new hard drive, Windows program, battery back-up/surge protector, printer, anti-virus program, email program and Microsoft word program. I'm still restoring all of my pictures and documents back onto my computer from Carbonite. I'll do a separate post about how I'm a lucky Bunny that I had Carbonite.com. I just want to make sure that everything is there before I sing their praises.

I'm not sure whether my emails were backed up on Carbonite ~ I haven't found them yet. So, if you've emailed me in the last 2 weeks ~ please email me again. If you'd like for me to send you a letter that you can hold in your hand ~ just send me your physical address. I have some Gorgeous new Stationary that I'd love to use.


No comments: