Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Bracelet and Animal Print ~

I FINALLY finished packing up all of our Christmas decorations ~ only a month late. My nephew came over and helped me with the packing and the lifting. Our Living Room looks huge now without the Christmas Tree and the Reindeerville Village. Anyway ~ to celebrate I bought myself a Valentine's Day Bracelet (pictured above). Isn't it absolutely Gorgeous?!!!? Samantha over on Etsy designed and made this Fabulous Bracelet.

The Talbots Spring Collection has arrived and I love this new Animal print Cardigan ~ so cute. The sleeves on this Cardigan are 3/4 length which is perfect for the Spring Season in Florida. This is EXACTLY what I need to "pull together" my black and white outfits.


This silk scarf is lovely too and the animal print is so unique. I've got to put this on my wish list ~ which is getting quite lengthy. The Scarf (pictured above) is also available at Talbots.

No comments: