Friday, February 5, 2010

Samantha33 Designs on Etsy ~



This GORGEOUS Bracelet is the PERFECT gift for Valentine's Day!! Why not buy it for yourself ~ you deserve it!!! Samantha over on Etsy is having a Sale until 2/14/10 and EVERYTHING in her shop is 20% off the regular price. Her Etsy Seller ID is Samantha33 and you can hop right here to see all of her Fabulous jewels.

She uses genuine precious and semi-precious gemstones in her designs. The Bracelet pictured above is made with the most beautiful genuine (undyed) red Rubies and Artisan Sterling Silver. You can hop right over here ~ if you're interested in this particular Bracelet.




This Peacock Pearl Bracelet (pictured above) is extremely elegant and would look Stunning with Jeans or a Black Dress. You can hop right over here ~ if you're interested in this particular Bracelet.



Turquoise is the HOT color for Spring/Summer Season this Year. This Bracelet features (natural and genuine) Nacozari Turquoise ~ which are a bright vivid blue. One word ~ G O R G E O U S!! You can hop right over here ~ if you're interested in this particular Bracelet.

Samantha is so extremely talented and her jewelry designs are truly "wearable works of art". The following pictures are of the designs that I've purchased for my personal Samantha33 Collection or for gifts.



Peace and Love ~ even more Beautiful in person!!!

My Valentine's Day Gift to myself ~


Stunning Turquoise Necklace~~ Cowgirl Chic!!


Bracelet featuring Peruvian Blue Opal Nugget and Aquamarine.


LOVE this eclectic design with tons of various gemstones ~

Another eclectic design that I LOVE~~


Pretty Bird on a Branch Necklace ~














Rubies, Sapphires and Emeralds ~ Oh my!!


Turquoise Slab Briolettes ~ Simply Stunning!!!


Have you ever lost something ~ 15 minutes after you received it? Well, I received this Gorgeous Bracelet (pictured above) in the mail from Samantha .....put it on immediately and left to run errands. 15 mintues later, I'm in a Store and realize that my new Beautiful Bracelet is no longer on my wrist. I was so upset and don't know how I could have lost it so quickly. It was cold, dark and raining ~ but I spent hours looking through the parking lot, the store, our driveway, in my car.....everywhere ~ but I couldn't it. I finally emailed Samantha ~ asking her if she could please make another Bracelet like the one that I had just lost. She was so kind and said she could make one very similar ~ just not exactly since the one I lost was OOAK. I had a dream the other night that I found the "lost" Bracelet in my Shirt drawer. I don't remember opening that drawer on the night that I lost my Bracelet ~ but maybe I should check there anyway. It still bothers me that I lost that Gorgeous Bracelet and so quickly too ~ I'd already fallen in love with it. Thankfully ~ Samantha was so sweet to make another one ~ even prettier than the original.

All of Samantha's Fabulous designs are OOAK (one of a kind). So if you see something in Samantha33's Etsy Shop that you LOVE ~ you'd better purchase it before SomeBunny else does.


No comments: