Wednesday, February 3, 2010

60 Days until Easter ~


60 Days until Easter and I really need to start working on several Bunny designs for my website and my Etsy shop. My schedule has been so crazy this week and I don't feel like I've accomplished anything. Baby Bunny has been sick for 4 days and her Doctor thought she might have Strep Throat ~ but it's just a bad cold. I've been washing my hands like the Germaphobe that I am. Yesterday ~ I realized that I've been cleaning EVERYTHING but the actual Soap Pump. So ~ now I'm wondering.... what else haven't I thought of that might have cold germs on it. Hopefully ~ she'll be well enough to attend school tomorrow since she hasn't had a fever for 24 hours.


Saw this funny quote today ~

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

~Spike Milligan

No comments: