Friday, February 12, 2010

Prepare for the Worst and Hope for the Best ~


Excuse me while I put these Valentine's Day Banners somewhere safe here on my Blog. Just wanted to post them here ~ so that if my computer crashes again I can find them easily. Yes, I still have Carbonite for my pictures ~ but I thought another backup might be a good idea.
There is a popular saying here in Florida during Hurricane Season. "Hope for the Best ~ but Prepare for the Worst." Doesn't that apply to so many different aspects/stages of our lives? That's part of the reason why we have Car Insurance, House Insurance, Prenups, Carbonite, Extended Warranties, Savings Accounts, AAA, Life Jackets, etc. etc.


“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” Albert Einstein

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill
AND ~ I think of this quote often:
"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's ~ we'd grab ours back."

No comments: