Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Diet Update ~

I know you'd love to hear the latest update regarding my new Diet ~ the "lose 12 pounds in 2 weeks" Diet. Well ~ as of today ~ I've GAINED 5 pounds. AND ~ I've made progress just because now I've figured out why I can't go on any type of "Diet". The reason is because when I tell myself that I'm on a "Diet" ~ then I spend 24/7 thinking about food. What am I going to have for Lunch, Dinner, Snack time AND I'm hungry ALL the time. Every meal that I have is like my "last meal". I tell myself that I'm going to have bread with Dinner and also Dessert ~ because it's my "last meal" before I need to get serious about my "Diet". I lost lots more weight just staying busy and not focusing on food ALL of the time. Not to mention the fact ~ that I ate a ton of Strawberries (with lots of whipped cream) AND guess what??? I found out that I'm allergic to Strawberries because I broke out into a rash last week and I was miserable. So, thanks for asking about the "12 pounds in 2 weeks" diet ~ I now need to lose 17 pounds in the one week remaining. I'll just go back to my unhealthy eating habits ~ thank you very much.

1 comment:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Jayne:
I read that part where you're "always hungry" and decided you need to know what I know.

Six months ago I started on Atkins. I'm never - ever - hungry, eat healthy (it's really LOW carb, not NO carb and no sugar, but there are great snack bar alternatives that really taste like Snickers bars!), and I've lost over 32 pounds so far!

My husband has had heart issues and, after talking with his two doctors, they said, "We don't know how or why it works, but if you follow it, it's safe and your heart will be safe." After only three months on the program, he lost 20#, his cholesterol #s went down, and his blood pressure also went down.

We swear by it, not only for the wonderful weight loss, but also that we are never hungry.

Hope this helps. I know what a struggle trying to lose weight can be. I'll be thinking of you. Email me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help any way I can.
xoxo
Donna