Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Blog Banner by Tiffany Marshall ~

~ click on image to enlarge ~

New Bunny Chic Boutique Fall Blog Banner by Tiffany Marshall!!! I LOVE this Blog Banner that the incredibly talented Tiffany of "Beyond the Vintage Path" made for me. That Bunny (featured above) with the rosebud tail is so adorable!!! This Blog Banner has so many lovely details ~ the Castle, Carriage, Bunnies sitting on the Pumpkins. I couldn't be more thrilled with it. Thanks so much ~ Tiff!! Love ya!! Here's the link to her Etsy Shop ~ where she has a few more Blog Banners available for purchase.

AND ~ this Banner is my Gorgeous "everyday" Blog Banner that Tiffany made for me. It will be back on here in the Spring.

The Halloween Handmade Cards are almost done. I ran into a few technical and artist delays. First ~ I ran out of ink in my printer, then I printed everything as a mirror image and sadly I'm just artistically challenged. I've tweaked the card designs yet again and the first set of cards will be available soon ~ hopefully tomorrow. Maybe I should just start on Easter Cards.................

No comments: