Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cinderella Painting ~

Today I hung this Painting (featured above) in my Bedroom and it looks absolutely Gorgeous. The Painting is a Beautiful Work of Art by Jennifer of jennifersdols (Etsy) and it's entitled ~ "Cinderella". I LOVE all of the details and it has TONS of Glitter on it. Tomorrow ~ I'm going to hang the last curtain/valance and my Bedroom is FINALLY finished.

Beach Bunny had her Senior Portraits today and Baby Bunny played a "round of Golf". It was the most Perfect day and the weather was so nice. I hope that the temps stay down ~ since I have lots of yard work to do.

The Halloween Cards are also FINALLY finished ~ hopefully on Monday we'll be able to take pictures of them and get them listed. I have a lots of new designs for the Christmas Cards and I'm anxious to get those started.

No comments: