Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Handmade Halloween Card ~

Here's another Handmade Halloween Card that features a Crow and a Bingo Card. It's available over on Bunny Chic Boutique ~ just hop right over here. I love all of the lovely details on this Card ~ the "Boo" Ribbon, rhinestone for the Crow's eye and of course the Bingo Card.

I have several additional Handmade Halloween Cards that I worked on today. Hopefully ~ I can get pictures taken and will post about them here tomorrow. I had to make a "supply run" ~ which turned into an all out treasure hunt at THREE different stores. So ~ that was how I spent my Sunday afternoon yesterday. I'm now addicted to Martha Stewart Glitter ~ LOVE it and just can't get enough of it. Our local Wal-mart used to carry it ~ but now I can't find it here locally. Don't worry ~ I found LOTS and LOTS of other items to add to my stash of supplies.

Please check back tomorrow so you can see the 3 Cards that took 4 days and about $100.00 worth of supplies to make. I really love the way they turned out and if they don't sell ~ I'll just send them to my family and friends. At least I had fun making them.



No comments: