Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Black Dress Tote and Audrey Hepburn Book ~

This "Little Black Dress" Market Tote is so much fun. I have several of these Totes that I use for my Groceries. They're very sturdy ~ yet so incredibly chic!!! Fun, Flirty ~ yet functional. They feature collapsible interior compartments and a virtually indestructible waterproof surface which can be wiped clean and reused indefinitely. These Trendy Totes fold flat for easy storage and are quite large measuring 15.5" x 15" x 8". We have several in stock and they're available for immediate shipment.



This is a close-up of the front of the "Little Black Dress" Tote. Zebra print, little black dress and pink polka dots ~ equals ~ Perfection!! Don't you love it? :)




LOVE ~ LOVE ~ LOVE this Book entitled "How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World". Since I have literally hundreds of books ~ I've been "checking" books out from the Library before buying them. I'm extremely selective about which Books I want to purchase and this one is a "must have" for Every Bunny. I think it's such a well written book ~ might be the perfect Christmas gift for a few people on my List.


So sad that I didn't get all of the Halloween Cards done ~ but I've got them ready for next Year. I spent last week at my Mother's House helping her with a few projects and yesterday I worked in our back yard all day.

Hopefully ~ tomorrow I can get some of the new items listed on the Bunny Chic Boutique website. We have so many adorable products to list. Then, next week ~ we'll start on the Christmas Cards, which will be quite exquisite.

No comments: