Monday, October 18, 2010

Handmade Halloween Cards ~ Ta-Da!!

~ Click on Image to Enlarge ~

Ta-Da!! The first of my Handmade Halloween Cards!!! In my Sunday School Class yesterday, one of the 2 year old girls kept saying "Ta-Da". She would do it with great fanfare with her arms outstretched ~ it was so adorable!!

So, Ta-Da!!! I'm finally sharing with you one of my Halloween Cards. I have several others ~ but ran out of daylight. What do you think? It looks a lot better in person ~ since the sparkly glitter doesn't show up in the pictures.


The image above is of the front of the handmade card featuring Vintage Images Collages that were designed by my friend ~ the awesomely talented ~ Tiffany Jane.

I used lots of Martha Stewart Black Multi-Dimensional Glitter to accent the Three Black Pumpkins, Bats, Eyes of the Orange Pumpkins, Swirls, etc. There is also iridescent silver glitter on the fabric bow. AND ~ the two Vintage images on the front of the card are printed on Glossy Photo Paper ~ to give them added depth and also because I'm extremely extravagant in almost everything I do.

This image (above) is of the inside of this "unique" Halloween Card. It features a vintage wallpaper background with a removeable fabric flower pin. The Flower is handmade by my friend ~ the incredibly talented ~ Tracy. I LOVE all of her Gorgeous designs!!! Aren't these Fabric Flowers Fabulous? Fun and yet Functional. She uses small scraps of fabric that would otherwise be thrown away.

I thought it would be such a great idea to include a little gift when you sent out a Greeting Card. So, I've incorporated one of Tracy's Fabric Flowers in the design of my Halloween Cards. The Flower is attached to the Card with a small safety pin and is easily removeable. There is a printed note in the top right corner (framed in black ric rac) that says:


"Fabric Flower for your Coat, Clutch or Cottage"




AND ~ you may choose which Fabric Flower you would like attached to the inside of the Halloween Card you purchase. The image above shows the six different choices ~ Yikes, Eeek, Trick or Treat, Boo, Spooky or Happy Halloween. These Flowers make the perfect little gift to brighten SomeBunny's day.

I have lots of additional Halloween Cards with various other Vintage Images. I'll try and get them posted here tomorrow. There are also some "brighter" designs wtihout Vintage images ~ but have "glow in the dark" images instead.

If you're interested in this Card ~ just email me or leave a comment. The introductory price is $4.00 with free shipping.

2 comments:

Sew Gracious said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these, Jayne! So beautiful and so fun!

TiffanyJane said...

Awwwww Jayne, the Halloween cards turned out soooo CUTE!!!!
Love seeing the images I designed and what you added to them really made it so Cool!
And yes, those fabric flowers are fabulous!!! Just Adorable!!