Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Hoppy" Halloween ~


"Hoppy" Halloween!!! We've been so busy this weekend and it's only half over. We volunteered at our Church's Fall Festival tonight. It was lots of fun and all of the children looked so adorable in their Costumes. I convinced Baby Bunny (who will be 14 next week) to dress up as "Little Red Riding Hood" and she wore her Cape from about 8 years ago. Has it been that long ago?

~ Halloween 2002 ?? ~

The Cape was really short on her this Year ~ but it was a nice quick and super easy "last minute" costume. She was working one of the Fall Festival Booths ~ so we decided it would be fun if she wore a Costume. The picture above is Baby Bunny in 2002 as "Little Red Riding Hood". She didn't want to carry a basket this Year ~ but she still looked "the part". They had a professional photographer at the event tonight ~ so I'll post a picture when I receive them. I'll do a "split screen" with an age progression.

It's almost midnight ~ I'm finishing up my Sunday School Lesson and need to answer a few emails. We're making Prayer Books tomorrow for our class of 2 and 3 year olds. They're going to be really cute and I think they will enjoy making a "Book".

We're having a HUGE Family Luncheon at my Mother's House after Church tomorrow. Some of our Relatives are in town for the Space Shuttle Launch, the Spectacular Air Show and they're also going to Disney World. I think the guest list is approx. 15 or 16 ~ so my Mother is a little stressed but thrilled that they're in town. We're all so excited to see them ~ it's been 3 years since they visited. Wish they lived closer to us so we could spend more time together.

1 comment:

TiffanyJane said...

Awww Baby Bunny looked so cute in her
Little Red Riding Hood costume! That would be sweet to see her current photo beside this one :)

I know the prayer books will be so sweet....awwww little 2 and 3 year olds :)
Hope yall had a nice time with your family that came in for the Air Show.
Take care~~~
Tiff