Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I was finally able to "check" something off of my "To Do" List today. I don't know why I'm having such a difficult time getting things accomplished. Of course ~ it's overwhelming to have a 30 page (single spaced) List of Things to Do. I finally finished decorating our little Cottage for Halloween. I placed my Halloween Paintings (by Sylvia) all over the Cottage. Isn't she talented? I'll get the link to her website and put it on here.


I LOVE this Painting of a "Shopping Witch" ~ isn't it (she) Gorgeous??!!



AND ~ this Painting is so intriguing. LOVE the colors and the Shoes are too cute!!!

Does anyone else have difficulty getting everything done? Do I really have A.D.D. ~ as diagnosed by my Daughter? Overwhelmed ~ yes..... Overweight ~ yes.... Overtired ~ yes!!! Over-the-hill ~ yes!!! I just might sleep for the next 24 hours.

So ~ in the process of decorating for Halloween ~ I dropped one of my decorations. It was one calamity after another. First ~ I superglued my fingers together, then while I was soaking my hands in Acetone (fingernail polish remover) ~ I put the ornament on the table. There was enough super glue on the ornament that it was now glued to my antique table. AND ~ while I was trying to pry the ornament off of the table ~ Baby Bunny noticed that the acetone was leaking out of the cup ~ all over the Counter. Did you know that Acetone will "eat" through a Plastic Cup?? On top of that ~ my Manicure was totally destroyed!!!

No comments: