Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Decorations ~

Today I started decorating for Valentine's Day ~ even though my Christmas Tree is still up (shhh don't tell AnyBunny). Our Dining Room Table is covered with Christmas decorations that need to be packed away. I was so busy sending out orders from my website (thank you to my customers) that the day flew by. I'm not too stressed about it ~ tomorrow is another day.



The White Rabbit (pictured above and below) was purchased from Jennifers Dols over on Etsy and I think it is absolutely adorable. I have the perfect spot saved for this precious Bunny and I can't wait for him to arrive at his new home ~ here at our Bunny Cottage.



Doesn't he have a very Regal Profile? I'll have to think of the perfect name for him.


AND ~ Tracy over at Tracy B Designs on Etsy made this Gorgeous Valentine's Day Fabric Flower arrangement for me. Her Flowers sell out almost as fast as she lists them ~ so you might want to request a custom order.

In addition to packing up my Christmas decorations tomorrow ~ I also need to work on stocking my website ~ Bunny Chic Boutique. Easter is going to be rather early this Year ~ April 4, 2010 and so I need to get busy listing tons of Bunnies and other Fabulous Finds.

1 comment:

TiffanyJane said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! LOVE the Adorable rabbit you got from Jenn!!! She is so Sweet too!
Love the fabric flowers too, great colors, very unique!!
Have a good day!!
xo Tiff