Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leopard and Zebra Storage Baskets ~


I LOVE these Storage Baskets that Pam over at Sew Gracious makes AND this Leopard design is one of my fav. It has Leopard on one side and is reversible to Zebra on the other side. These Baskets have countless uses and would also make a Fabulous Gift Basket.


I bought two for all of our CD's/Games and also so that I could display both sides ~ Zebra and Leopard.

She also has some adorable Valentine's Day Baskets ~ as well as other trendy and chic accessories. You can visit her Etsy Store by hopping right
here.

2 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Oooo these bags are so pretty! I'm all about pretty things to store stuff in :)

Sew Gracious said...

Thanks so much for sharing these on your blog,Jayne! I'm so glad you are enjoying yours! :)