Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trust in the Lord ~

~ Super Scary Swinging Bridge ~

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6


This inspirational and encouraging Bible verse has provided comfort to many, many people. It speaks truth in the midst of chaos, guidance in insecurity, promise in uncertainty.

Trusting God~ that's what I'm struggling with right now and also patience. I feel like I'm trying to cross over a deep canyon and the only way to get to the other side is by walking across a swinging bridge. I'm afraid of heights and my recurring nightmare is trying to cross a swinging bridge. Do I have the courage to take a risk and cross over to the unknown? I'm a planner and I get impatient waiting for God to make my path straight.

A Lady at Church has a favorite Quote:

"Want to make God laugh? ~ tell him YOUR plans."

I just wish he would give me a clue about HIS plans for me.

No comments: