Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Finds ~

Isn't this the most Gorgeous Kitchen Towel? I purchased it from the Tallulah Sophie Etsy Store ~ hop over here to see her Etsy Store. It's even prettier in person and I LOVE this Chic Collage design. It makes me smile each and every time I use it. This is how I justified the purchase ~ so that I can save money by not using so many paper towels. Saving money ~ saving the environment and saving a tree or two at the same time.

Isn't this one cute with the Farm theme?


AND ~ this one features bright red cherries.


I considered having a Black and White Kitchen instead of Blue and White ~ this would really cheer up any Kitchen. LOVE the way this design turned out......and these Kitchen Towels are reasonably priced too.

These would make the perfect gift ~ even for yourself. She has lots of other adorable items in her Etsy Store ~ hop right here to see all of her Fabulous items.



No comments: