Friday, July 10, 2009

Framed Button Bunny ~


Well, as you probably have guessed ~ I LOVE Bunnies ~ but I also LOVE Buttons. So, when I saw this adorable framed Button Bunny ~ I just had to get a few of them for my website. I purchased them from "Primitives by Kathy". If you're interested or have any questions about this cute Button Bunny ~ just let me know. I'll have them listed this weekend on my website ~ Bunny Chic Boutique.

I've had quite a few people ask if we have a real Bunny. Well, we had one for about a week before it disappeared into our back yard. This is Beach Bunny 10 years ago ~ when she was 7 years old holding Flopsy Hoppity Cottontail Benjamin the Bunny. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he ran off ~ we each called the poor thing a different name. Of course ~ I'm sure that Whiskers (our Cat) or Zoe (our Dog) didn't have anything to do with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jayne the framed button bunnies are so unique & cute! Your daughter & her bunny are just adorable!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals