Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rose Ridge Creations




This is the new Quilted Coat that I purchased for Zoe's Birthday ~ which is today (by the way). Rhonda over at Rose Ridge Creations on Etsy designed and made it for our Yorkie ~ Zoe. I LOVE the way that it turned out with the embroidered "Z" and it has the softest lining. Zoe is so picky about her clothes and this is her latest most favorite design. She looks Fabulous in this adorable Dog Coat ~ I'll try and take pics this week and post them here..........just need to remember to get batteries for my Camera.


This is the "Human" Coat/Snugglie that is designed and made by Rhonda at Rose Ridge Creations. It looks so elegant, warm and extremely comfy ~ I need to get one for me. Maybe Zoe and I can have matching Coats.


AND this is a bag for a Walker or Wheelchair. I think this is the most gorgeous bag for a Walker and would make the perfect gift for SomeBunny in a Nursing Home. It was so difficult to find a gift for my Grandmother when she was in an assisted living facility ~ she would have LOVED this (Walker) Bag. These adorable Bags for a Walker are pretty ~ yet extremely practical. They really "dress up" and make a plain generic Walker look quite Elegant. There are several designs in Rhonda's Etsy Shop and she also has Diaper Bags, Tote Bags, Purses, Flannel Socks, etc. Hop right over here for her Etsy Shop and right over here to visit her Blog.







No comments: