Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another TDF Blog Banner by Tiffany Jane ~

(click on the image above to enlarge it)

This is my new Blog Header/Banner that Tiffany Jane over at Beyond the Vintage Path made me for the upcoming Holidays. I'm absolutely thrilled with the way that it turned out and couldn't wait to show it to EveryBunny. There are so many adorable details and I love all of the Bunnies that she included ~ especially my Beach Bunny and Baby Bunny.


It's like "I spy" ~ can you spot what is different between this Blog Header/Banner and the one pictured above? How am I going to decide which Banner to use? Which one do you like better? I think I'll use one for 2 weeks and then the other for 2 weeks.

Tiffany Jane has listed a few new items in her Etsy Shop ~ hop right here to see them. She sent me a "bunch of bunnies" by snail mail and I'll share them with you in a few days. I finally purchased batteries for my Camera ~ now I just need some sunlight.

You can get a Free and Fabulous Thanksgiving "Button" for your Blog ~ when you visit Tiffany's Blog . She's one in a million and I'm one lucky Bunny that our paths have crossed. I can't wait to see what my Valentine's Day Blog Banner/Header is going to look like.

No comments: