Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Say it "ain't" so ~

I'm shocked and saddened that the Reynolds Company has decided to discontinue my favorite Plastic Wrap. Not only was it available in so many different colors ~ pink, purple, blue or green ~ it actually worked. I've looked in several different stores for it ~ even Wal-mart but couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, today I looked at the Reynolds website and that's how I found out that it had been discontinued. PLEASE ~ "Say it ain't so" How could this happen? The quality of this plastic wrap far exceeds any of the others out on the market. I know because I've been forced to use the other inadequate brands of plastic wrap this last month. I'm going to miss this bright colored wrap ~ wish I had know I would have bought a case or two of it. If you see any for sale ~ please let me know. Do you think it would make a difference if we emailed and called the Reynolds Company?

I was thrilled to see that they have designed some new beautiful paper Baking Cups. Isn't this Black Damask pretty?




Doesn't this Cupcake look elegant? I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks....... hop right over here for the recipe. Okay ~ so I know I wouldn't like this particular recipe because it has coffee in it. Guess that's why they call them ~ Chocolate Cappuccino Black Tie Cupcakes. I'll be baking mine without any coffee............ maybe I'll add liquor instead. I can't tell you how upset I am about my colored plastic wrap ~ I really LOVED that product.


No comments: