Monday, September 7, 2009

More Halloween Treats ~

I LOVE this Gorgeous Painting by Sylvia. Of course ~ I adore all of her artwork and have purchased a few priceless Bunny Paintings from her over the years. She has some new original paintings in her Ebay Store featuring Witches, Ghosts, Pumpkins, etc. They're extremely affordable and most of them are under $25.00 with free shipping. Some of them are prints for under $10.00 and once you put them in a frame ~ it's difficult to tell an original painting from a quality print. You can hop right over here to visit her Ebay Store.



I think this is so adorable ~ a Beach Witch sunbathing with her Black Cat and Broom close by. You know Florida and other tropical areas have Witches too. It's always way too hot here on Halloween to wear a long black dress. You can purchase BOTH of these in the ACEO size for $13.00 ~ lucky 13 and free shipping. So ~ Follow the Moon and purchase some Fabulous Art Work ~ hop right here to visit Sylvia's Store. Her Ebay ID is followthemoonart.


I have several Halloween Costumes that I need to get listed in my Ebay Store. The image above is Baby Bunny when she dressed as Cinderella a couple of years ago. It's difficult to tell ~ but the material on the dress is gorgeous and has glitter/sparkle on it. I'm also going to "throw in" the swarovski crystal crown since it's a little tarnished. If you're interested in a Beautiful Cinderella Dress for Halloween ~ just contact me and we'll barter. I'll probably list it this week ~ so don't wait too long.

No comments: