Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And the Winner is.......


Bunny Fairy picked the Winner of the Fairy Tale Jewels $100.00 Gift Certificate ~



And the Winner is ~

Scarlet O'Kara


You can visit her Blog by hopping over here. Her Aunt Mary Ann is in the Hospital ~ so I know that she would appreciate your Comments and especially your prayers that Aunt Mary Ann has a speedy recovery.

Thanks to Joanie at Fairy Tale Jewels for this generous Giveaway!! And ~ Thank you to everyone that participated. It was so much fun that I'm already planning another Fabulous Giveaway.

1 comment:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Yeah! I am so excited! Cannot belive that I actually won something! Now I have to figure out what I want to get!

Thanks again for hosting this giveaway as well as your kind words in regards to my Aunt.