Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break ~

I can't believe that Spring Break is here already and that it's only 1 week until Easter. We're going to the Beach for a few days ~ if the weather warms up and it doesn't rain. Tomorrow we're planting tons and tons of flowers and also finishing up with the Sod.

Then ~ Tuesday we'll go shopping for Beach Bunny's Prom Dress and Easter outfit. Baby Bunny wants to go to the Movies with some of her friends during Spring Break. We're also going to have Dinner at The Melting Pot one night. AND ~ we'll also spend one day at the local zoo.

Baby Bunny had her Confirmation today and everything was absolutely perfect. The Church Service was so lovely and the Luncheon was delicious. I just realized this morning that Baby Bunny and Beach Bunny are the FIFTH generation of our Family to join our Church.

We gave Baby Bunny a Necklace with an engraved Heart and Cross Pendant (pictured above). I puchased it from Fairy Tale Jewels and they have several Gorgeous designs available for Confirmation, First Communion, Baptism, etc. The Heart Pendant has Baby Bunny's initial's on the front and the following poignant Bible Verse on the back of the Pendant ~

Trust in the Lord with all of your Heart


The full Bible Verse is:


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6


I took lots of pictures ~ but dropped my Camera on the way home. No ~ I'm not upset ~ I didn't like my Camera anyway. The pictures never turned out and I've needed to buy a new one. I'll just borrow Beach Bunny's Camera until Mother's Day AND ~ start the difficult process of selecting a "point and shoot" that's not too expensive.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

That's one of my favorite verses! Hope you all enjoyed your spring break - ours is this coming week.
Have a fabulous and Blessed Easter!