Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fabulous Designs by Pretty in Pink ~

My Tres Chic Handbag from Pretty in Pink Designs


I'm always stalking ~ I mean visiting the Blog of Angie of Angelica Grace Designs several times a day. Angie always features the most Fabulous Finds and one day she featured Deanna and a few of the designs that she had made. Deanna has an Etsy Shop (that I also Stalk ~ I mean visit) throughout the Day. Her Shop is prettyinpink320 on Etsy and you can hop right here to visit it.



You can visit Angie's Blog ~ Angelica Grace Designs ~ by clicking on the logo above or you can hop right here. Today is Angie's Birthday ~ so hop on over there and wish her a Happy Birthday. Her Blog always has Fabulous Finds, Trendy Angelica Grace Designs and lots of Gorgeous Pictures (that she also takes herself). In addition to being a trendy Designer and professional photographer ~ she's also an extremely gifted writer.

Thanks Angie ~ for featuring Deanna on your Blog. I'm in love with all of her designs!!


This is a Custom Backpack that Deanna made for me. I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE the way that it turned out. It looks Fabulous in the picture ~ but even better in person.


This is the back of the backpack ~ isn't it adorable?



This is another Bag that Deanna of prettyinpink320 custom designed for me. I have an outfit picked out for Church tomorrow that compliments this Gorgeous Bag perfectly. You know I'm going to get tons of compliments. It's even prettier in person.


This is an image of the back of the Handbag. Deanna's handbags are so extremely well made and a little eclectic ~ which is just my style. She's making another Backpack for me and I'll post a picture of it when it's finished. It's going to be a lighter color and perfect for these hot Summer months.

Deanna doesn't know this yet ~ but I think I'm going to see if she can make a backpack for me similar to this Ava Rose one. It's one that she's made in the past ~ so I'm hoping that she still has some of this fabric left.


Or maybe a handbag similar to this one. I can't decide ~ but would probably use a backpack more.


I almost ordered one similar to this Cowboy one ~ but I think I like the Ava Rose fabric better and would probably use a backpack style more often. I do love this design though and might have to add it to my collection. It would look great with a pair of jeans and maybe we'll go to the Silver Spurs Rodeo this year.

She also makes these Gorgeous Pillows. I love anything that has a bird with a crown on it. I'm going to design a new logo that has a Bunny wearing a crown. It's going to be tres adorable ~ le lapin in paris.


She also makes these chic little wristlets ~ they're the perfect size especially for running a quick errand. I absolutely adore the fabrics that she used in this design.


This handbag is another Stunningly Gorgeous design. It would make the perfect accessory for Summer and would match any and every outfit in my closet.


AND this Amy Butler / Sis Boom Fabric patchwork is another one of my favs.



I'm also in love with these Ruffle Handbags. This one is listed in the prettyinpink320 Etsy Store ~ just hop right here.



And this one is in her Etsy Store too ~ it's called the Sis Boom Ruffly Delight ~hop right here to see the listing for it.



This is the back view of the Sis Boom Ruffly Delight.




This Haute Handbag is made with Amy Butler Daisy Chain fabrics is currently available by hopping right here.




AND this is the interior fabric (zebra print) which was used for the Haute Handbag featured above. Don't forget ~ if you're interested in this trendy bag ~ you better hurry over here.




So ~ if you like being Tres Chic and who doesn't ~ just hop like a bird or bunny on over to prettyinpink320. I know she'd love to design a Trendy and Chic Handbag for you. The Handbags and Backpacks featured on my Blog are just a small sampling of the Fabulous designs that she's made. Of course, all images used in this Blog Posting are the property of Pretty in Pink Designs and were used with her permission.

You'll also want to visit her Blog ~ Pretty in Pink Designs. She's such an amazingly talented designer and also a professional photographer.

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Thanks again Jayne. I really appreciate this. You are such a dear! I love Deanna's items. They are of such quality and design. Great stuff! Enjoy your Tuesday!
Big hugs,
Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com