Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Kitty Bracelet ~

Hello Kitty!! Wouldn't this Fabulous Fringe Bracelet make the most adorable gift for Valentine's Day? It was designed and meticulously made by Gina of Fortune Cookiez and features three Hello Kitty Bell Charms. Limited Supply available on my website ~ so you'd better hurry and hop over here.

I wasn't sure that Hello Kitty was still popular ~ until I happened to see her yesterday on QVC. She's more popular than ever and there is even a line of Diamonique Hello Kitty Jewelry that is available on QVC. I think that the Hello Kitty Fringe Bracelet ~ featured above ~ is much more adorable than anything on QVC and it's not as expensive either. However, that's just my personal opinion. So ~ if you're interested in a unique handmade Hello Kitty Bracelet ~ hop right here.