Thursday, September 2, 2010

Turquoise Bracelet and The Briarpatch

There is just something about this color combo of Turquoise and Red ~ I just LOVE the two together. AND ~ this Bracelet design by Alexandra95062 is simply Stunning!!! It will be listed on the website ~ BCB this afternoon in the Bunny Bling section. This Sterling, Turquoise and Coral Bracelet (pictured above) is the only one I have in stock. Link to Panache Bracelet on my website ~ just hop right here.

Alexandra is such an incredibly talented artisan and always has the most Fabulous designs. You'll also want to see some of Alexandra's designs on Ebay ~ she's having a sale so be sure and hop right over here.

This is a new Category to the Bunny Chic Boutique website. What do you think about this graphic that I made last night at 1:00 a.m? Well ~ I started on it at 8:30 pm and changed it about 100 times. I might even change it again ~ but not for a few weeks. I have a few other graphics to create and some that I want to revise before I start tweaking this one AGAIN.

I needed a Category to put a few items that didn't really fit anywhere else. Some of the items are slightly damaged ~ maybe the outside box is torn or maybe I purchased them on sale and want to pass the savings onto you. Think Sale!! What does a Bunny love besides a Sale ~ The Briarpatch. So ~ the slogan for this Section of my website is:

EveryBunny loves The Briarpatch!!! And you will too.......

No comments: