Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bunny Princess and Frog Prince ~

I LOVE this Bunny Princess!!! It's the Wall Art that I purchased for my Bedroom redecorating Project. It is quite large and coordinates perfectly with the other Bunny Princess/Frog Prince items in the Room. I also puchased a Bunny Lamp from them (Whimsical Collections on Etsy) ~ but need to take pictures of it. I couldn't be more thrilled with this Bunny Princess, the Frog Prince or the adorable Bunny Lamp. You can hop right over here to see all of the other Lamps, Chandeliers, Wall Art and Tassels that they have available. They have every theme you can think of ~ Circus, Western, Paris, hippos, butterflies, etc.



This is the Frog Prince Wall Art that I have hanging next to the Bunny Princess. I also purchased this from Whimsical Collections and love the way it looks in the Room. These were the "finishing touches" for my Room and really add a little whimsy to the pink/green Lilly Pulitzer Bunny Rabbit decor.

No comments: