Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Items to All Items ~


We're still working like crazy on the website and have so much to list. My new Assistant is only working 3 hours per day and I really need her 24/7. This section of the website (New Items) was making me ~ well crazy. I know that there must be a way to have new items listed ~ so that the newest items show up first on the "New Items" page. However, my Items were showing up in A - Z order instead of the newest item showing first. I think if I change it ~ that it would also change ALL of my website Categories and I don't want that for each Category. I do love hosting with Pappashop ~ but IMHO (in my humble opinion) there "Help" section needs "Help" and lots of it.

So ~ we made the image (featured above) this afternoon since we changed the "New Items" Category to "All Items". I really LOVE this Vintage "Boy with Bunny" image. The expression on the little Bunny's face is priceless and makes me laugh. The little Boy is telling the Bunny about all of the Bunny Chic Boutique items from A - Z. What do you think? Cute or too much and way over the top?

No comments: