Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Etsy Banner ~


(click on image to enlarge)
I couldn't resist this new Etsy Banner that Tiffany Jane made ~ it's entitled "Travels in Paris". Don't you LOVE the Banner and the name? She's so incredibly talented and her artwork and designs are absolutely Gorgeous!! I'll be changing into my Fall Blog Banner that Tiffany made for me very soon ~ can't believe that it's almost Fall. *sigh* You must check out Tiffany's website, her Blog and her Etsy Shop.

I'll be adding new items and putting old items on sale in my Etsy Shop this weekend. Please hop right over here to check out my Etsy Shop ~ Bunnykins Boutique.

Finally ~ I think my Blog spacing is fixed after I spent countless hours working on it. There is still a few things I want to change and "spruce up" ~ but it looks much better.

No comments: