Saturday, August 21, 2010

Border Fine Arts ~ Beatrix Potter Tableau

~ Click on Image (above) to Enlarge ~
This is such an adorable Tableau featuring Peter Rabbit and Friends. It's handmade and hand painted ~ the Artist is Richard Wawrzestaand and it is made by Border Fine Arts in Scotland. The Tableau is entitled ~ Tale of Ginger and Pickles from the Beatrix Potter Story of the same name. It's a Limited Edition and it is Number 195 out of 2000. The weight is substantial and the measurements are approx. ~ 9"(w) x 6"(d) x 7" (h).

I've decided to sell this Gorgeous Figurine and will be listing it on Ebay in approximately one week. First ~ I wanted to post about here on my Bunny Blog ~ just in case Some Bunny would be interested in this rare Tableau. You can email me by clicking on the link over on my sidebar------------>
OR by leaving a comment down below this posting. When I list it on Ebay ~ it will have a Reserve commensurate with it's limited availability.





No comments: