Monday, August 30, 2010

Le Lapin in Paris ~

I'm working my Bunny Tail off ~ trying to get the Home Page of my website updated. I also have about 80 products to photograph and load on my Bunny Chic Boutique website. The image above was made by Tiffany Jane and I just LOVE the way it turned out. Le Lapin in Paris is going to be one of the Categories on my "redecorated" website. I still have several Categories to list on the home page ~ but I'm almost done redesigning it. For the Home Page, I decided to go with just pictures ~ instead of text. Every picture (hopefully) will describe each Category and then you can just click on the picture/graphic and it will take you to that specific Category.

This is the actual image that Tiffany made for me and I added the text and frame around it. It makes me smile and is one of my favorite images on the BCB home page. You can check out Tiffany's designs by hopping over here and you can see my website over here. Just keep in mind ~ I still have TONS more to do on my website. I'll post new products here ~ when they're listed on my website. I have lots of items for Vintage Rabbit, Adorable wall art for Whimsical Walls, Bunny Bling and so many other items. In addition, I'll be posting about life here in the Bunny Cottage between product postings. Can you tell that I'm feeling better? I'm off to ship a few items that sold on Ebay and Etsy. Thanks to Melanie in Ohio for buying the Carnival Glass Oval Bowl ~ you're going to LOVE it.

No comments: