Friday, December 4, 2009

"Hoppy" Birthday to Me ~

I had an absolutely Fabulous Birthday today ~ even though it rained all day. I ran a few errands and then went shopping and found a few houses for my Reindeerville Village. Have I posted about this adorable collection before? This is the "Reindeer Flight School" (pictured above) and it features several pieces with the Reindeer climbing the ladder and then jumping off the roof and landing........


here..... on a mattress. It's really looks much better in person with the snow that has glitter on it. This Village series was designed by Heather Goldminc and was made by the Blue Sky Clayworks Company in 2005. Of course, now it's almost impossible to find it ~ it's not even available currently on Ebay.



Since it was my Birthday and obviously my lucky day ~ I found two Reindeer Houses to add to my Collection. AND ~ they were on sale!!! This is "Blitzen's House of Pancakes" (pictured above)...................




And ~ this is "Prancer's Hot Chocolate Stand" (pictured above). I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to have stumbled upon these "hard to find" pieces for my Reindeerville. I'm beyond thrilled and can't wait to set up my Reindeerville Village.

I still need to find "Donner's Reindeer Games Toy Shop", "Welcome to Reindeerville" Centerpiece, "Comet and Vixen's Cozy Hotel", "Cupid's Tree Lot" and "Dasher and Dancer's Fire Station". If you happen to know where I can purchase any of these ~ please contact me.



Then ~ the Bunnies gave me this lovely Lilly Pulitzer 2010 Agenda. I make a daily "To Do" List and also keep a "line a day" diary ~ so this is the perfect gift. It doesn't get any better than a Lilly ~ does it? I was actually going to order this exact Agenda ~ but just hadn't done it yet. If you're interested in getting one for yourself or SomeBunny on your Christmas list ~ order it now. They've sold out of these on the Lilly website ~ but you can probably find it at a Lilly Retail Store. LOVE this Agenda and it even includes Stickers. Great title too ~ Time Flies ~ Time really does Fly.

They also gave me this Lilly Pulitzer note cube ~ which is another great gift idea. The Lilly website has so many great gifts ~ especially in their stationary section. You can hop right here to visit the Lilly website.

Then ~ this afternoon Tiffany Jane sent me this Christmas Banner for my Etsy Shop. She's so extremely talented and I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. Oops ~ that's actually the Christmas Banner that she made for my website. Guess I'm old now and too tired to think straight ~ the other Banner is very similar and just as Gorgeous as this one is. I'm one Lucky Bunny that I met Tiffany "Beyond the Vintage Path". If you're interested in one of her designs or a Custom Banner ~ just hop right here or hop right here to visit her Blog.

We're going to put up our Christmas Tree tomorrow ~ should be tons of fun decorating our Cottage for Christmas. Aren't you glad that my Birthday Week is finally over? Next week I need to start shopping for Christmas. Do you have any favorite gift ideas that you'd like to share?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jayne - happiest birthday to you sweetie!

xo
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Julie L. Light said...

Happy belated birthday girl! It sounds like you had a good one and I'm so glad you found some more of your houses (they look adorable BTW).
Love, love, love the LP agenda! I adore LP and I still have the Martha STewart show that was dedicated to LP recorded on my DVR so I can watch it over and over again!
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

TiffanyJane said...

Hope you had a **Hoppy** Birthday!!! I LOVE the rain, so that wouldn't be a bad thing :)
Oh goodness, the Reindeer Flight School is sooooo Adorable!! Don't think I have seen this before, so stinkin cute! Love the other 2 you found to add to your collection, all so cute!
Awww, your little bunnies found you some sweet gifts for your "BunnyDay" too! And I have been saying that alot lately...not enough time in the day and time sure does fly :(
Have a great day!!
xo Tiff

TiffanyJane said...

Oh p.s....thanks for mentioning my banner and blog!!! Your so sweet :)
**smiles**

Anonymous said...

I located the Cozy Hotel and the Toy Shop today online. I sent you an e-mail via your Bunny Chic boutique, hope you don't mind, with the website. Didn't want to post it here, and have you come up with a sold-out when you went shopping.

Julie A.