Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Celebration ~

I'm celebrating my Birthday all week long. My BFF and I went out to lunch today and also did some shopping. Our Fathers were best friends and grew up together ~ so we've know each other all of our "young" lives. Her family moved next door to us when she was about 5 and we've always been best friends. We had so much fun today (as always) and she gave me so many Fabulous gifts.


I love this "Birthday Girl" gift set (pictured above) from Philosphy ~ such a great gift for this Birthday Girl.




Then ~ she gave me a Gift Certificate to LaBella Spa ~ so that I can spend the day there pampering myself.

And ~ she also gave me a beautiful leather bound Daily Devotional Book by Anne Graham Lotz (Billy Graham's Daughter).



We always go to Lunch at Cafe Margaux ~ which is a little quaint French/European Restaurant. The outside courtyard (pictured above) is lovely and today was gorgeous ~ but we always dine inside.

I LOVE all of my gifts and had such a Fabulous Day with my BFF.



Then ~ when I came home ~ this Gorgeous Bracelet was in my mailbox. Isn't this the prettiest Pearl Bracelet you've ever seen? I LOVE this design and I'm so "Hoppy" that I decided to order it for one of my Birthday presents. Simple Elements Design has lots of amazing jewels in her Etsy Shop ~ just hop right here.

Tomorrow ~ for Day 2 of my Birthday Celebration ~ my Mother is taking me to Lunch and shopping. If the weather is nice ~ we'll probably go to "The Avenue" in Viera. They have a Talbots and my Mother likes the Belk Lindsey stores.


I wanted to buy this Tunic from Talbots online ~ but they sold out of my size. All that was left was a size 20 in the color orange. I seriously considered buying the size 20 ~ having it altered and dyeing it from orange to black. However, my Mother convinced me that it was nearly impossible to alter a size 20 down to my size. It's difficult to see in this photo ~ but the fabric is dupioni silk and this Tunic features a roll neck with an embroidered design around the bottom. So, maybe I'll be a lucky bunny and find this trendy tunic in our local Talbots. Wish me luck.......

No comments: