Monday, October 12, 2009

Handmade Halloween Cards ~


Update as of 10/18/10 ~ Handmade Halloween Cards are available ~ just hop right over here!!!!

I'm going to make some Handmade Halloween Cards using the cute fabric above and the images below. Of course ~ I'll add glitter and ribbon ~ must remember that "less is more".


I found a great website offering these images for free ~ just need to find that web link again.







My website is still down due to some internal security issue with the Server. I'm really surprised that it's taking so long to resolve the problem.

Beach Bunny is on a Field Trip with her School to Rollins College in Orlando and then Lunch and Shopping at the Mall at Millenia also in Orlando. I hope she gets to have Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory ~ it's my fav. This is a list of just a few of the Stores located at this Mall:

Louis Vuitton, Coach, Chanel, Gucci, Burberry, Brighton, Jimmy Choo, St. John, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, David Yurman, Juicy Courture, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tory Burch, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus and the list goes on and on.

After looking at their website ~ I now know why Mr. Bunny never took me there. I should have volunteered to chaperone her Field Trip.



1 comment:

TiffanyJane said...

Hi Jayne! Your blog looks so pretty! I sure you are feeling better by now, We all know how miserable it is to not feel well.
Hope your having a great day!!
xo Tiff