Thursday, October 8, 2009

Carnival Glass Iridescent Oval Bowl

I'm actually quite pleased with the way the above pictured "developed". You know how 99% of my pictures aren't worth "publishing" ~ well, this image is the exception. This Carnival Glass Iridescent Oval Bowl has never been used and belonged to my Grandmother. It has been stored in the original box since she puchased it many, many years ago.

I've decided to sell it and you can purchase it from my new Etsy Shop ~ by hopping over here. Carnival Glass is highly collectible and this Bowl would be a lovely addition to any decor year round.


1 comment:

Jane Smith said...

My name is also Jane, but without the y. Although during gramma school I tried to incorporate it into my signature...to no avail.
I like your work and wish you success,
www.Janesfolkartshop.com