Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Ideas ~ Part 3 ~ Handbags!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to receive this Rosette Clutch (pictured above) as a gift. However, they are completely sold out online. This specific Clutch retails for approx. $35.00 ~ hence the unavailability of same. You just might get lucky and find one at your local Saks Fifth Avenue Store. It's designed and made by Stephanie Johnson and is the Katie Clutch. Don't you love it?

Here's another great idea for a Gift Card Holder or you could use it for a cute Treat Box. To purchase this Purse Template ~ just hop over here.



Another Pretty Purse and it's available in several different colors ~ blue, red, black, etc. It's on sale for just $67.50. Just hop right over here to Zappos ~ which offers free shipping w/free shipping for returns too.


LOVE this Stunning Sondra Roberts Evening Bag available at Nordstrom. Just hop right over here.






AND I simply MUST have this Post-It Note Holder that is shaped like a handbag!! Just hop right over here or visit your local office supply store.

I've been unable to locate the 365 Days of Handbags Calendar for 2011 (Wall Calendar). Unfortunately ~ I think they have discontinued it. I've found the 365 Days of Shoes ~ but I'd rather have the Handbag Calendar. Please email me if you know where I can purchase one ..........

No comments: