Friday, December 3, 2010

Brahmin Handbag Giveway ~

I can't believe that Brahmin actually listened to me ~ well me and about a million other Customers. We were shocked and saddened when Brahmin discontinued their Backpack. I'm so thrilled that they have a newly designed Backpack with lots of different colors/styles to choose from ~ just in time for Christmas.

Dear Santa ~ I want as many Brahmin Handbags as you can fit on your sleigh.........
Practically~Priceless!! Possitively~Perfection!!

Perfect Present!!

Do you like that slogan? I just made it up...... maybe too many p words. Anywho ~
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Vittoria handbag (pictured above) and it will soon be available in tons of different colors AND also LEOPARD print!!!! You MUST go to the Brahmin website and see ALL of the Gorgeous Handbags!!! They have so many new TDF (to die for) Handbags!!!



Brahmin is having a Holiday Giveway for not one ~ but TWO Handbags!!! If you win ~ you'll get one for you and one for your friend or family member. This is currently my favorite Brahmin Handbag (pictured above)~ the Vittoria Rose.


Just hop right here to enter this Fabulous Giveaway!!

No comments: