Monday, December 6, 2010

Gift Ideas ~ Part 2

Here are a few additional Ideas for Gifts. This is the cutest little Bunny "Ring Holder" (pictured above) and it's available over on Anthropologie's website for only $10.00. (I didn't know they sold anything for under $50.00 over there at Anthropologie). It would also make the perfect Mother's Day or Easter Gift. Just hop right over here to order one for yourself or SomeBunny special !!

I needed one of these "Purse Holders" the other day when I was dining at a local Restaurant. I really got tired of holding my Purse in my lap for the entire meal. This Purse Holder hangs from the Table and keeps your purse close by and off of the filthy floor. It's available at your local Pier One Imports for only $9.00. You can hop right over here for more details.

This Painting really makes me LOL ~ isn't it hilarious!?!! It's entitled "Give me your Carrots" and features a determined Bunny "holding up" Snowmen for their Carrots using a Hair Dryer. It's made by Sylvia at Follow the Moon Art.

Wouldn't a beautiful piece of humorous or whimsical art make the perfect gift?



AND ~ this is such a Gorgeous Painting/Collage featuring a row of houses. I have one very similar to this hanging in my Bedroom and enjoy it every single day. A "Work of Art" is a Fabulous Gift for Christmas or any time of the Year. Treat yourself to something lovely!! Just hop right over here to purchase this Stunning Painting.
I'm crazy busy as always and just celebrated my Birthday this past weekend. I received so many pretty presents and crafty cards. It couldn't have been more perfect. Thanks to EveryBunny who sent Birthday wishes ~ I'm truly blessed beyond measure.

No comments: