Friday, December 12, 2008

Adorable Purses Designed by The Material Girl


I LOVE this adorable Purse that I purchased from Stephanie over at The Material Girl. She has a Store over on Etsy and you can hop right over here to see all of her Fabulous designs. I LOVE all of them and if you're looking for a unique gift ~ you'll find it over there in her Etsy Store.


This is a picture of the back of my new purse ~ it looks JUST as adorable as the front. AND it features a little pink and green plaid seersucker handle. All of her designs are made with re-purposed fabric and she mixes and matches the material into little "works of art".


This is another one of Stephanie's designs and it is made with chenille on the sides and has three cute little yo-yos made into flowers on the front. I don't know how much longer I can resist this Shabby Chic treasure ~ so if you're interested ~ you'd better hurry and buy it. I promise you ~ it won't be in The Material Girl's Etsy Store much longer.



I'm also in LOVE with this lovely purse and it's definitely calling my name. Listen carefully ~ can you hear it?


This is a Beautiful Tote Bag and it's made out of Vintage Hand Embroidered Crewel Patchwork. It's Stunning!!



She also has cute little stockings that you can use for Gift Cards or a little Gift Bag priced at $5.00. This Shabby Chic Stocking (pictured above) is one of the designs that I bought ~ but she has several other really cute ones left in her Etsy Store ~ The Material Girl. She ships super fast ~ so if you order something in the next few days ~ it WILL arrive in time for Christmas.


AND ~ just take a LOOK at this Gorgeous Pillow Cover!!! I JUST now found this in her Store and it would look so Fabulous in Lauren's Bedroom. LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors!!

Don't forget to check her Etsy Store often ~ she adds new treasures daily.


~ Bunny Hugs ~

~ Jayne ~

5 comments:

Stephanie Maher said...

Thank you so much, Jayne. I'm so flattered by all your kind words. I'm so thankful to have met you. I hope this comes back to you tenfold! :)

Heidi Zawisza said...

OMG! This stuff rocks! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Jayne,
Those are all so beautiful!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

~ Gabriela ~

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Jayne,
Happy New Year! Where are ya? Miss your updates.
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy