Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playmobil Birthday Party!!



I LOVE this Playmobil Birthday Party set and it's the perfect gift to take to a Birthday Party!! I bought a few of these sets several years ago ~ just to have on hand as Birthday presents. Well, since my daughters are now 11 and 16 years old ~ I don't think any of their friends would be too thrilled with this Playmobil set as a gift. So, I've listed it on Ebay with a starting bid of .99 and "No Reserve". Since it's a retired (rare) item ~ it'll be interesting to see how many bids it receives.


If you happen to know anyone that might be interested in this cute Playmobil Birthday Party Set (Number 5511) ~ please have them hop over here. The Auction will end soon ~ so you need to be "quick as a Bunny." Please note ~ I've decided to sell our last Playmobil Birthday Party Set and that Auction will end on August 26, 2010 ~ just hop right here.

No comments: