Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!


Hope "EveryBunny" has a Fabulous 4th of July!!! Enjoy your Day!!

Okay ~ it feels like the faster I go the less that I get done. Maybe ~ just maybe ~ I should take my own advice and take a day off to enjoy the 4th of July. I might actually get more done if I was well-rested.......

As I sit here typing this ~ I'm having a difficult time acknowledging the fact that it's already July. Wasn't it just Christmas? Didn't I just finish decorating the Christmas Tree last week? I don't even remember Spring Break and Easter was so early this Year ~ I didn't even get out all of my Bunny Decorations. *sigh* Guess I'd better start my Christmas shopping again.........

Today ~ I spent part of the day reading my Great-grandmother's Diary and sorting through her DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) papers. I'm even considering joining the DAR ~ but I'll have to sleep on that. My time and especially my energy is so limited these days. The Diary was so interesting ~ I'll have to share some of it with you in a future Blog Post.

I have so much to Blog about ~ guess I'd better get busy and do a "Post" a day. My list of topics, products and people that I want to Blog about is quite long. I can't wait to share them with you ~ so please check back.



I've been extremely busy stocking my website with some really Fabulous products. The Handbag featured above is made by Mary of Hoganfe Handbags and you can find it here. It's Red, White and Blue with loads of Cherries too. The Fabric used on this adorable Handbag/Tote features vintage reproduction tablecloth prints with cherries everywhere.

You can see several more of Mary's Handbags by hopping over here. All of her (original) designs are meticulously made and feature tons of details. I have several of her Handbags in my personal collection and absolutely LOVE them!! AND ~ I'm thrilled that she's going to make a custom Shabby Chic Backpack for me. I know it's going to be Shabbulous!!!

Mary lives in a Gorgeous little Town in Alaska. I can't wait to share about her Town and I'll also be featuring the rest of her Chic and Trendy Handbags in my next Post. In the meantime ~ you can see them by hopping over to my website ~ Bunny Chic Boutique. They're listed under Hoganfe Handbags in my Flopsy's Boutique Bags Section.

This is Zoe's outfit for the 4th of July. Isn't it so cute? The shirt is from Ralph Lauren and they have them on sale over on polo.com. Zoe's all dressed up and ready for the Festivities ~ except that she's terrified of the Fireworks!! I tried holding her last year during the Fireworks ~ but she still trembled and "cried". Maybe I'll stay inside with her this Year ~ so she doesn't get so stressed out.



Hope you have a "hoppy" 4th of July!!


No comments: