Sunday, March 30, 2008

Taxes on Tiny Tara

~Tiny Tara ~

The Taxes on our "Tiny Tara" are due in the morning and since they go up every year ~ we need to start saving immediately for next Year. Well ~ "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." Scarlett O'Hara

So ~ Taxes remind me of Tara and Tara reminds me of Scarlett ~ which reminds me of the scene where Scarlett visits Rhett in Prison........ I think I could make a "fetching" outfit out of our Living Room Drapes ~ but I don't think I know anyone in Prison. I certainly don't know anyone with any money in Prison.

Here's another Fabulous Youtube Video with Scarlett (Gone with the Wind) and featuring one of my favorite songs ~ "It's too late to apologize" by OneRepublic.



Don't forget to leave a Comment on one of my Blog Postings for the Green Market Tote Bag Giveaway. Check out the details here ~ but hurry the deadline is Midnight on 3/31/08.

2 comments:

xx said...

Lovely photo Jayne. It's so soothing with all the lush greens. We are living in a dirt field for the most part still...so I am soooo jealous of your yard! Have a hoppy week as well *wink*wink

Joy Jones said...

Hi Jayne! I can soooo relate to your tax/Tara post...I am in Florida too so I know exactly what you feel!! I had to stop by for a visit and thank you for coming by my blog and leaving such sweet comments about my jewelry. Yes, those Bunny charms were adorable, if I do say so myself....bunnies are just the sweetest! Have a wonderful week! ~ Joy J.