Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOVE Lulu Guinness ~


I've decided to sell my Lulu Guinness Handbag that I've never used. You can click on the picture above and enlarge it so that you can see all of the intricate and elaborate details. It's so adorable and features three different shops ~ the Chocolaterie, Patisserie and Hat Shops. It measures approx. 9 1/2 x 6 inches ~ which is the perfect size for a night on the town and would look Fabulous with your little Black Dress.

I guess I'll list it on Ebay ~ unless Some Bunny is interested and wants to make me an offer for it. This size Lulu Guinness Handbag retails for approx. $300.00.


Put on Your Pearls, Girls!!! Have I blogged about this Book? It's one of my favorite and is written by Lulu Guinness ~ lots of pictures, tons of inspiration and one line or two per page.


It even has pop-ups ~ too cute!! It makes the perfect gift for yourself or a friend. I gave a copy of it to my Girlfriend for her Birthday ~ she loved it.


No comments: