Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Terri on the Nate Berkus Show ~

I'm thrilled that my Fabulous Friend ~ Terri is going to be on the Nate Berkus show TODAY!! She is such an amazing person and truly "one in a billion". I can't wait until this afternoon to watch the show and see one of her dreams come true. You can read all about her experience back stage and on the Nate Berkus Show ~ just hop right over here.

In other news ~ Featured above is the Shopping Cart Organizer that Terri designed. It has a "spot" for everything that you'll need while shoping. Isn't it cute and yet functional? I LOVE Functional Art and this is something that Every Bunny needs. You can hop right over here to Terri's Etsy Shop to purchase one of her Shoppping Cart Organizers.

Don't forget to watch The Nate Berkus Show today ~

1 comment:

Terri Lee Takacs said...

Thank you my sweet beautiful friend! You made me cry in a good way. Have a spectacular day and feel the kindness around you that you always give to others ;)