Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mrs. Rabbit and Baby Bunnies Painting ~

I'm in LOVE with this Painting by Sylvia of Follow the Moon Art and wish I could add it to my art collection. Maybe one day soon I'll be able to afford it ~ but sadly it's not in the budget this month. This Painting of Mrs. Rabbit and her Baby Bunnies is simply Stunning and would look absolutely priceless hanging in a Nursery. It measures approx. 26" x 17" and is hand painted on a bead board cabinet door panel ~ so it has a vintage look to it. I'm continually amazed and impressed by Sylvia's incredible artist talent. You can hop right over here to purchase this Gorgeous Painting. She also has lots of Art Prints from her original paintings that are available in her Ebay Store ~ just hop right here for her Store. I'm sure you'll find a priceless treasure to add to your Art Collection.


No comments: