Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas ~

Here are just a few Christmas Gift ideas ~ I'll have more tomorrow. These mini wallets (featured above) were designed by Pam of Sew Gracious and they make the perfect Gift Card "holders". They're the perfect size and I love the idea of giving a gift IN a gift.


This Year ~ I might use these pretty Tissue Holders for the Gift Cards. Pam (Sew Gracious) has tons of lovely gifts in her Etsy Shop. You can hop right over here to see all of her designs. I know you'll find something for Every Bunny on your list ~ as well as a few things for yourself.

The Wristlet (featured above) was designed and made by prettyinpink320. Isn't it adorable? It would also be a great "Gift Card Holder" or "Cash Stash".


I LOVE this Wristlet too ~ it's so Chic!! You can hop right over here to check out the prettyinpink320 Etsy Shop.



1 comment:

Sew Gracious said...

Jayne, Thank you so much for featuring some of my items! You are a wonderful customer and I appreciate your sharing with your readers!

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!