Friday, July 11, 2008

Anna Griffin Fabric ~

Isn't this Anna Griffin fabric absolutely Gorgeous? It's from the Maime collection by the Fabulous Anna Griffin. I LOVE all of her designs and she has the most gorgeous products. She will be offering gift wrap on her website soon and I can't wait to purchase a ton of that. Fabric, Scrapbooking supplies, Office Essentials, Invitations, Notecards, Tote Bags and the list goes on and on.

Anyway, Lauren and I went fabric shopping today and I just had to buy this PERFECT pink and green Anna Griffin Maime fabric (pictured above). LOVE the colors, the design and it's so soft. I had the best time looking at all the fabric and Lauren ~ well, she was ready to leave before we walked into the Store. :) Lauren said that I shouldn't buy the fabric unless I knew exactly what I was going to make with it. Can't I just buy fabric because it's Stunningly Gorgeous? Well, don't worry ~ I'm sure I'll make something Fabulous with this TDF design.

I also bought the cutest most adorable tiny little pin cushion made out of a lovely silk fabric. It's in the shape of a little house with lots of details and you wear it around your neck. It's so adorable ~ I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.


This is another Gorgeous ~ no it's an Exquisite design by Anna Griffin. It's from the Blythe collection with a chocolate background and just look at those flowers ~ they almost appear like they're 3D. So, now I'm on a quest and I must find this "treasure" for my private "Stash". Guess I'd better go dust off my Sewing Machine.....

Don't forget to check out Anna Griffin's website by hopping over here. Her website is extremely elegant and she is a constant inspiration to me. I've decided to surround myself with all of her products......

"live the life you love ... (and you will).... love the life you live"


1 comment:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Uh oh...I think the fabric bug bit me ;o) As a jewelry gal I don't keep up with fabric but I've been browsing today Hmmm what to make with it!
Do show what you make Jayne!
Hugs Canela